The iconic sail-shaped silhoutte of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah stands tall as a beacon of modern Dubai, characterized by the finest hospitality you can ever experience.
Repeatedly voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, this stunning destination offers you the finest service and experiences throughout – right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, private beach access, a breathtaking terrace with pools and cabanas as well as some of the world’s best dining venues, including the highly acclaimed Al Mahara.
We welcome you to experience the truly extraordinary in this signature luxury destination.
- 201 luxurious duplex suites
- Nine world-class restaurants and bars
- Five swimming pools (three outdoor, two indoor) and a private beach
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for the duration of your stay
- Talise Spa
- Talise Fitness at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Sinbad’s Kids Club
- Coffee machine
- DVD player