We arrange first class protocol services for both departure and arrival at the Airports. We will assist in check-in formalities and luggage transfer. Our designated protocol officers who are familiar with the Airport are on ground 24/7 to ease off your arrival and departure stress.
Airport ID Cards: Availability of Airport ODC Cards for our staff to operate legally at the airport even to restricted areas. We are registered with FAAN passenger support service.
Airport Transfer: Our Facilities are available at the airport for necessary airport transfer.
Staff: Our experienced staff is on standby at the airport for legal welcome, meet and greet service.
- Receiving the clients at the departure reception desk.
- Assisting with banking /acquiring foreign exchange.
- Conducting check-in formalities with airlines, Immigration and Customs on behalf of customers.
- Escort to executive waiting lounge
- Escort to board aircraft
- Receiving arriving clients at the arrivals halls
- Assisting with banking/changing of foreign to local currency or cashing Traveler’s cheques
- Assisting Passengers to locate check-in luggages from carousel belt.
- Provision of our Executive Bus for transfers, where applicable
- Attending to clients needs till they leave.
OTHER SPECIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Procure clearance tags at the airport
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation.
- Our protocol officer will plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He/She will arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- Manage drivers in charge of pick and provide itinerary information
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arrange collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensure speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol.
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities.
- Transferring passengers through the airport.